Before starting the MMEG application process, please scan the following documents in digital form (pdf preferred, jpeg or png):
- Identification (ID) card with photo:
(a) national passport page with photo and date of birth, if studying outside your home country, or
(b) government/university-issued identity card with photo and birth date;
- Most recent proof of official registration from university (not their acceptance letter);
- Most recent official university transcripts and/or reports
- Visa page or study permit page within current passport (if studying outside home country);
- Second passport page with clear photo (in case of dual citizenship).
You will be asked to upload these documents at specific areas of the on-line application form. You will also provide:
- Brief paragraphs of your personal story, and a description of how your studies, experiences and future plans are linked to your commitment to women and children in developing countries;
- An estimate of your financial situation for the coming academic year, and planned strategies to cover funding needs;
- A summary of your thesis (if applicable), including its objective, methodology and findings, and relationship to career goals.
Two reference letters are required.
- One referee must be a faculty member from your current university. Second referee may be from a person (non-family member) who can vouch for your character. At least one of the individuals must have known you for the equivalent of at least two semesters.
- Please contact two people from whom you would like to request a reference letter. After receiving their confirmation, you will be asked to provide in the application form:
- You need to provide email addresses of the two people providing references. They will each receive an email link from Embark Online to write their recommendation. When their recommendations are submitted, you will also be notified by Embark.